Friday, November 19, 2010

Argentina: last country of the trip

Argentina is my last country of this trip, the one I thought 20 months ago would be the only country of South America I would have enough time to visit and apart from Bolivia it will be the one I have spent the shortest time in.

At the same time I have entered more or less the last month of my trip and instead of thinking that I decided to act as if it was my only month and as if I had this one month to relax from my daily routime of  home. So my chedule is light and I do not oblige myself to see or visit anything ieven if it is supposed to be the highlight of a place. Instead, reading books or newspapers, chatting with other travelers, eating icecreams or having siestas of 2/3 hours are things I do most. Another thing is that the food in Argentina is undoubtedly a step up from Bolivia and even from Peru: the meat especially and also the empanadas are excellent.

2 comments:

Vam33 said...

Unfortunately ,I Found your blog at the end of your trip but I enjoy it so much.Keep going

Anonymous said...

Hi Benjamin
Wonder where you go next, after finishing this trip. Become French ambassador in Japan?
All the best in 2011, and good luck with all the choices you will face!
Leonhardt