Monday, November 08, 2010

Uyuni: salar, great group and stains

The salar de Uyuni is the turistic highlight of Bolivia. This is a huge slat sea at 4,000m high. The tour of 3/4 days include 1/2 days on the salar itself and 2 days in the nearby desert once a sea bottom full of unusual rock formations, volcanoes and lakes.



My tour was divided in two parts. Almost no one wants a 4 days tour so the agency adapted a schedule for me so that I could spend one day near a volcano with a view on the salar before going on with a group for 3 days.



And I loved it, to be almost the only tourist on this "island", climb closer to the crater of the volcano and then be really lucky with a really international group in which we had an excellent atmosphere. These 4 days together have gone really fast, cruising through the beautiful landscapes and inventing choregraphics for the pictures.




Talking about the pictures I have to admit that I am not happy with mines. Since my last day in Maras when kids dropped my camera I have dust on my lens and this has really taken down the quality og my pictures, especially the ones with a bright sky like in the salar. But somehow a bit as a miracle they receded after the second fay of the tour!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

où tu voudras pourvu que l'on puisse se voir.