Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Draper Streets 461 the place to be

I am now in Australia for a bit more than 2 weeks and I have just started to move on to the South in direction of Sydney (from Cairns, 3,800 kms).

My plan when I arrived in Cairns was to find a job, get into a shared house and work for the first 2 months.
Well, only one of the 3 happened but it was really fun. I could not find a job because I do not have enough experience in waiters or coffee maker jobs and there is a strong competition from backpackers since many people went north as the winter has hit the South of Australia. I quickly decided to stop searching and to work in Sydney in September. Fingers crossed I can find somethin.
August will be the time to visit the East Coast of Australia.
But the past two weeks in the house of 461 Draper Streets with my 8 house mates (4 Frenchies, 2 Italians and 2 Aussies) have been excellent.

There was temptation (and I almost resisted),


relaxing time,

parties and

excellent food we cooked for each others.

1 comment:

Quyet Duong said...

you refer to Nutella temptation?