Friday, July 31, 2009

Japan update (at last)

Hey all,

It took me ages to make my update. This mostly because of the orgy of pictures I shot in Japan: more than 1,300 in 26 days so more than 50 per days!! Who said I was not integrated?
I hope you will have a bit of time to go through the albums on the right hand side that I have divided into parts of usually no more than 150 pictures and WITH comments.
If you should look at only one I really recommend the best of and reading the posts about the anecdotes and why I love Japan.

If you want to read everything I wrote an explanation why I changed the title of the blog as well as the anecdotes and my favourite things in Japan.

These 3.5 weeks have gone so fast, I have visited 17 cities. The typical day was visiting by myself during day time and spending the evening with people from the guesthouse, who were my hosts or whom I had just met randomly.

I had a taste of Japan and what I saw/heard/experienced just gives me the feeling I want to know more and come again.

I really hope I can share this with you and if you have any question about Japan I will delighted to answer.

2 comments:

Clairette said...

Benj,

I'm curious now, I really am...it seems any guy I meet who has been to Japan just falls in love with that country. I'm glad you had a great time even after months of travelling...
Loved the article on the blond effect :)

Take care and enjoy it down under
Claire

Quyet Duong said...

Benjamin,

I know all the reason why you love Japan. This also gives me some really good memories. Especially of the good food! I hope that this will not spoil your experiences in Australia. If you are starting to rank countries based on bread, remember the french eat baguettes with nutella! what's that about??!!

Funny insights on blond effects.

I can't wait to see the other stories and insights that you have along the way.

Quyet