Thursday, June 03, 2010

The update of Colombia

More than 15 months and 13 countries into my dream trip and I find it hard to keep the pace of the blog so I finally have made an update including Colombia.

I have first made a best of my pictures of Colombia if you don´t wanna see my 600 pictures (I would still recommend the album of la Ciudad perdida) and then I have four posts hoping to explain why I loved this country.

So, what´s next. A couple of things. I have decided to visit Argentina (the North and Buenos Aires), do a few treks in Peru and see some friends in Santiago. I have more or less given up my idea to see the world cup in Chile or Argentina but I would have to rush too many places and football is not worth skipping them. This should get me busy in the next months (I´d say 2/3 months but it could always change).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ta mise à jour est superbe, ça donne plein d'envie de voyage
Bisous papa