Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Update, at last

Hey all,



I will not hide that the last two months have been truly unbelievable and that what comes next looks really appealing as well.


I really love South America and my feeling of the first days in Chile has been since then confirmed many times. This is why I decided not to come back to Europe early March as planned but rather a few months later.



I have many new pictures and this time I have tried to put comment on them to compensate for the lack of text on my blog. I love many of the albums but my favourite are Pucon, Chaiten, Cochrane, Fitz Roy, Perito Moreno and Torres del Paine. I hope they can show a bit why I loved my time in Chile and hope they can convince you that Chile is a really nice place to visit.




With the pictures I have written a post on why I loved Chile.



Finally I give you a foretaste of what my coming months will be in another post just below.

I hope you are all doing well and forgive me if I am slow to reply to your message but be sure I am really happy to receive them and I do not forget you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Il n'y a d'homme plus complet que celui qui a beaucoup voyagé, qui a changé vingt fois la forme de sa pensée et de sa vie.
(Alphonse de Lamartine)po:papa

Quyet Duong said...

always exciting to read! amazing photos of the mountains.