Sunday, November 08, 2009

Luck follows me

That is not new but once again I have an example that not much can go against me this year.
I'm flying tomorrow to New Caledonia, the only flight outside my round-the-world ticket and therefore whose date I cannot change. To get my flight from Auckland I had a flight this morning in Queenstown.
The problem is that until last night after 20.00 I was convinced I would fly tomorrow to Auckland and the day after to Noumea. Therefore I was last night in Wanaka with the intention to hitch-hike today to Queenstown.
My stress level went through the roof went I found out and how I found out is my luck. I was cooking in the kitchen and I heard some people talking about what day it is. Then my luck was that there was a bus that would get me on time to the airport!!!
It all went fine this morning.

Over the months I had many examples like how I found my work, how I got the pick-ups hitch-hiking etc etc... so fingers crossed that it will go on.

No comments: