Wednesday, October 14, 2009

South America

I know there is still 3 fantastic destinations before getting to this continent but I'm getting more and more excited about South America.

The fact is I met 4 South American (Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Peru) and each of them has been so friendly and awesome that it gives me support to practise/improve my Spanish to be more or less ready when I am there. They all told me many things about their countries (which I admit I know really bad) and I really feel like extending my stay in South America in order either to visit more than what I have in mind so far (Chile, Argentina, Peru and Bolivia) or to take more time to visit these 4 countries.

Thank you to each of you 4 to present me your continent and countries and I hope to see you either there or somewhere else!!!

Daniela from Brazil


Ricardo from Chile


Erika from Colombia



Susan from Peru

No comments: