Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Update on pictures

Hola

Because this has been a while I made links on my blog I will for once post all of the new albums in a post

Since my trek spree I went to see nearby Cusco for two weeks the family of a friend. They run a restaurant for tourists  and I gave them a hand at various works. Although you won´t see it a lot n the pictures there is a sharp contrast between the quality of the erstaurant (I really love it) and the simple life these people are living (no fridge, no hot water...). Find all the photos in this album.

Then I have the album of my time at the school of Maras as well as the surroundings of Maras/Moray.

As I stayed more than three months in Peru I had to renew my passport. I then crossed to Bolivia for less than two days but it gave me the time to got o the Isla del Sol on the lake Titicaca and I loved it.

Finally two albums that will keep growing because they represent the two sides of Cusco:
The turistic side of the center of Cusco
The other side of Cusco, the one I am experiencing since I left the centre, simply more much Peruvian.


Plus I have published two new articles below....
Enjoy your readings and the pictures.

No comments: